Tamarindo Golf Cart Rental
4 Seater Electric Golf Cart
$60/Day – $420/week
6 Seater Electric Golf Cart
$80/Day – $560/week
Tamarindo Golf Cart Rental Rules
This golf cart rented by Native’s Way Golf Carts is designed and fabricated for recreational use only. Any attempt of speeding, racing, jumping of these units or other reckless driving or driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs will result in the loss of deposit and termination of rental.
Rental Rules and Regulations
- Primary renter of golf cart must be minimum of 21 years of age, have a valid drivers license and passport
- Deposit of $500 due at pick up
- The golf cart must be driven on Tamarindo in Langosta area only
- Golf cart must be returned at the end of the agreed rental time period. A late will be assessed at a rate of 20.00 per hour.
- Please allow 50 feet distance from any body of water.
- Any additional potential drivers who might drive the cart during the rental period must produce a valid drivers license and be at least 18 years of age.
- All drivers and passengers agree to rent and utilize the vehicle at their own risk claiming no legal responsibility whatsoever as a result of an accident or incident to third parties or themselves.
- Renters agree that they are solely responsible for any and all damages while the cart is in their care, custody, and control and warrant that they have inspected said vehicle at time of rental and affirm they are familiar with the operation of the golf cart in regard to, but not limited to steering, braking, and speed control device (accelerator).
- Should the golf cart enter a body of water-bay or surf during this contract agreement period, Renter is subject to being charged the full price of the golf cart average price is $8500.00 – $15000.
- If found allowing underage drivers, you (renter) forfeits golf cart, without any refund during the rental period
- No refunds on Golf Carts Returned early due to inclement weather
- All drivers and passengers are aware that driving or riding in a golf cart can be dangerous and agree to rent and utilize the vehicle at their own risk. Native Way Limitada claims no legal responsibility whatsoever for injuries as a result of an accident or incident to third parties or themselves. Collision Insurance is included in the rental. In the case of a collision with another vehicle, our office must be notified immediately and will arrive at the scene of the accident to manage the report with traffic police and provide insurance information. Failure to notify us at the time of the incident will result in a full charge of the damages to the renter.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before start of rental
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of the tour will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationNative's Way Earth Gear Office
Dress CodePassport, License, Credit Card