Tamarindo Surf Camp – 5 Days
Want to improve your surfing dramatically in just 3 lessons? This is the perfect option for travelers that want to learn to surf but not be held to a specific surf camp schedule! Great for Beginner or Intermediate.
You can improve your surfing dramatically in less than a week! This is the perfect option for anyone that wants to learn to surf in one of the best surf locations in Costa Rica, and you are still able to explore other parts of the country!
- (4) Two Hour Lessons
- Certified Instructors
- Free Board Use
- No more than 6 people per instructor
- Best Tamarindo Tours Included
- Beginner or Intermediate level
Tamarindo, Costa Rica is a world renowned surf location, made famous for the movie The Endless Summer. There are almost always great waves, but not too big, perfect for learning to surf. Whether this is your first time on a surfboard or you have some experience and want to work on your technique, our lessons are guaranteed to improve your skills. Our 2 hour lessons are taught by locals that have been surfing in Costa Rica for nearly their entire lives, so you will get the best insight there is in Tamarindo.
We will customize your Tamarindo surf lessons based on your current skill level focusing on the following techniques:
- Popping up
- Board Position
- Reading Waves
Guaranteed to improve your surfing skills!
- What to Bring: bathing suit, towel, sunscreen
- Lesson Duration: 2 hours
- Includes: Surfboard, Rashguard, Water, Bilingual Surf instructor
Surf Lesson times are dependent on the high tide, you finalized itinerary with where to be, when, an what to bring will be sent to you one week before your arrival
- Not recommended for people with back problems or serious medical issues
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Bring plenty of sunscreen
- Your surf lesson times depend on the tide and will be sent to you upon confirmation
- Hotel accommodations optional and are based on availability.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 7 Days before start of a tour package
- Cancellations less than 7 Days before the start of the tour will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationTamarindo, Costa Rica
Dress CodeSunscreen, Bathing Suit, Towel
Tamarindo, Costa Rica