Tamarindo Fishing Tours
Tamarindo Fishing Tours – Tamarindo Beach is a popular and easily accessible destination on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica. This location is the closest launch to the deep water and rich fishing grounds beyond the Continental Shelf. A chance to catch: Sailfish, Blue, Black and Striped Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, Dorado (Dolphinfish), Wahoo, Roosterfish, Snapper, Grouper.
Tamarindo Fishing Prices
Max 6 Persons
Half day/4hrs $ 350
3/4 Day/6hrs $ 450
Full Day/8hrs $ 600
- 23 ft length
- Yamaha Engine with 250 hp
- GPS and Radio communication
- Portable Toilet on board
Tamarindo Fishing Details
Meeting Point: In front of El Chiringuito Restaurant on the beach in Tamarindo
1/2 Day Morning, 3/4, or Full Day: 7:00 AM
1/2 Day Afternoon: 1:00 PM
- Costa Rica requires all anglers to have a fishing license.The cost is $15 per person for an 8 day license. Detailed instructions on how to navigate the Incopesca website will be sent to you when reserving.
- We operate this tour rain or shine! If weather is severe, we may cancel and you will be given a refund or you may reschedule
- You may cancel free of charge up to 2 Days before start of the tour.
- Cancellations less than 2 Days before the start of the tour will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationEl Chiringuito Restaurant, Tamarindo Beach
Departure Time7:00 AM, 1:00 PM
Dress Codesunglasses. sunscreen, hat, towel
Not IncludedHotel Pick up & Drop OffLunch
Tamarindo, Costa Rica