Tamarindo Estuary Boat Tour
Tamarindo Estuary Boat Tour in the Mangrove
Join us for the beautiful safari boat tour in Las Baulas National Park to explore the flora and fauna of the mangroves in Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica. We will take you on a two hour tour through the mangroves of the National Park to explore the local flora and fauna. You will have the chance to see monkeys, crocodiles, birds, iguanas and more. Enjoy the amazing landscape and nature on a relaxing trip with our local bilingual tour guide.
Tamarido Estuary Boat Tour in the Mangrove.
The estuary boat will be ready and waiting in the mouth of the river where you will be provided instructions for a safe take off. You will glide along the river on this safari tour through the narrow canals. You’ll see many different bird species and watch for colorful fish jumping through the water. Up above in the mangrove trees you will have the chance to see monkeys and iguanas.
Your guide will stop in some places for a deeper explanation of the local flora and fauna, specifically the famous local Guanacaste trees, Costa Rica’s National tree. You will hear sounds of the local howler monkeys and there is a chance you will see them swing through the tree tops above! Keep an eye out for other critters such as crabs and butterflies!
The estuary tour is 2 hours and includes Transportation, Safety Gear, Bottled Water, snack, and Bilingual Guide.
**Self Drive to Activity**
**Free Pick up from**
Tamarindo/Langosta Hotels, Condos, Houses
**$60 fee per booking from:**
– JW Marriott/Hacienda Pinilla Houses, Condos:
– Playa Grande Hotels, Condos, Houses
– W, Westin & Reserva Conchal & Brasilito Hotels, Condos, Houses
– Playa Flamingo & Potrero Hotels, Condos
- We operate this tour rain or shine! If weather is severe, we may cancel and you will be given a refund or you may reschedule
- Please note that the minimum for the tour is 2 people. If we do not reach this minimum we will reach out to you to reschedule.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before start of the tour.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of the tour will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationTamarindo/Langosta Hotels, Condos, Houses
Departure TimeDependent on High Tide
Dress CodeComfortable clothes, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera
Not IncludedLunchRound Trip TransportationSnacks
Tamarindo, Costa Rica