Tamarindo Surf Camp – 3 Days
Want to improve your surfing dramatically in just 3 lessons? This is the perfect option for travelers that want to learn to surf but not be held to a specific surf camp schedule! Great for Beginner or Intermediate.
You can improve your surfing dramatically in just 3 lessons! This is the perfect option for travelers that want to learn to surf but not be held to a specific surf camp schedule!
- (3) Two Hour Lessons
- Certified Instructors
- Select any 3 days for your lessons
- Free Board Use
- No more than 6 people per instructor
Tamarindo, Costa Rica is a world renowned surf location, made famous for the movie The Endless Summer. There are almost always great waves, but not too big, perfect for learning to surf. Whether this is your first time on a surfboard or you have some experience and want to work on your technique, our lessons are guaranteed to improve your skills. Our 2 hour lessons are taught by locals that have been surfing in Costa Rica for nearly their entire lives, so you will get the best insight there is in Tamarindo.
With our 3 lesson Tamarindo Surf Camp, you will have the freedom to choose which 3 days you do your lessons, leaving you free time for other activities!
We will customize your Tamarindo surf lessons based on your current skill level focusing on the following techniques:
- Popping up
- Board Position
- Reading Waves
Guaranteed to improve your surfing skills!
- What to Bring: bathing suit, towel, sunscreen
- Lesson Duration: 2 hours
- Includes: Surfboard, Rashguard, Water, Bilingual Surf instructor
Surf Lesson is dependent on the tide, your time and meeting place will be given in your confirmation.
- 3 Private or Shared surf lessons
- 1 surf photo package
- 1 Native’s Way t-shirt
- Unlimited board use while you are here
- Lunch or Dinner
- Not recommended for people with back problems or serious medical issues
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Bring plenty of sunscreen
- Your surf lesson times depend on the tide and will be sent to you upon confirmation, please provide the 3 dates you wish to do your lessons
- Your full itinerary will be sent to you a week before your arrival with details including where to be, what time, and what to bring for each activity
- You may cancel free of charge up to 7 Days before start of a tour package
- Cancellations less than 7 Days before the start of the tour will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationTamarindo, Costa Rica
Dress CodeSunscreen, Bathing Suit, Towel
Tamarindo, Costa Rica