Tamarindo Surf Camp – 3 Days
Want to improve your surfing dramatically in just 3 lessons? This is the perfect option for travelers that want to learn to surf but not be held to a specific surf camp schedule! Great for Beginner or Intermediate.Book online now!
You can improve your surfing dramatically in just 3 lessons! This is the perfect option for travelers that want to learn to surf but not be held to a specific surf camp schedule!
- (3) Two Hour Lessons
- Certified Instructors
- Select any 3 days for your lessons
- Free Board Use
- No more than 4 people per instructor (unless otherwise requested)
Tamarindo, Costa Rica is a world renowned surf location, made famous for the movie The Endless Summer. There are almost always great waves, but not too big, perfect for learning to surf. Whether this is your first time on a surfboard or you have some experience and want to work on your technique, our lessons are guaranteed to improve your skills. Our 2 hour lessons are taught by locals that have been surfing in Costa Rica for nearly their entire lives, so you will get the best insight there is in Tamarindo.
With our 3 lesson Tamarindo Surf Camp, you will have the freedom to choose which 3 days you do your lessons, leaving you free time for other activities!
We will customize your Tamarindo surf lessons based on your current skill level focusing on the following techniques:
- Popping up
- Board Position
- Reading Waves
Guaranteed to improve your surfing skills!
- What to Bring: bathing suit, towel, sunscreen
- Lesson Duration: 2 hours
- Includes: Surfboard, Rashguard, Water, Bilingual Surf instructor
Surf Lesson is dependent on the tide, your time and meeting place will be given in your confirmation.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Certified Instructor
- Free Board Use
- Accommodations at La Oveja Negra Surf Club optional
- Lunch or Dinner
- Not recommended for people with back problems or serious medical issues
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Bring plenty of sunscreen
- Your surf lesson times depend on the tide and will be sent to you upon confirmation, please provide the 3 dates you wish to do your lessons
- Hotel accommodations are based on availability. If our selected hotels are not available for your dates, we will give you alternatives that you must approve before we confirm your package.
- Your full itinerary will be sent to you a week before your arrival with details including where to be, what time, and what to bring for each activity
- You may cancel free of charge up to 7 Days before start of a tour package
- Cancellations less than 7 Days before the start of the tour will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
La Oveja Negra Surf Club – Private Room with Private Bath
- Outdoor Patio
- Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Free Coffee
- Free Wifi
Departure/Return LocationTamarindo, Costa Rica
Dress CodeSunscreen, Bathing Suit, Towel
Day 1: Breakfast, followed by morning surf lesson customized to your current ability.
Day 2: Breakfast, followed by a morning surf lesson to continue working improving on Safety, Etiquette, Paddling, Popping up, Board Position, Stance and Reading Waves.
Day 3: 6:50 AM pick up for Snorkeling or Scuba Diving, followed by an afternoon surf lesson with a photo package to show off your improvements!
Scuba Diving is an extra $50 fee for Certified Divers, and $100 for Non-Certified Diver
Tamarindo, Costa Rica