Tamarindo Buggy UTV Tour
Tamarindo Buggy UTV 4×4 Snorkel & Secluded Beach Tour
The ultimate guided tour of the area. Head off road in the back trails of rural Guanacaste to Playa Negra, a gorgeous hidden gem with black sand beaches! You will even get the chance to see howler monkeys, iguanas, exotic birds, and more.
Tamarindo Buggy and Secluded Beach Tour
Buggies are a blast to drive! After being picked up from your hotel, you will be given a 15 minute instruction lesson on how to operate the UTV Buggies. If you haven’t ever driven a Buggy before, don’t worry! You will be quickly be ready to go off-road with our professional guides. From Tamarindo Beach on a Buggy you will drive through the beautiful tropical forest where you will enjoy will see the pure natural beauty the Guanacaste province has. You may see monkeys and iguanas while on your way to Playa Negra, one of Guanacastes gorgeous hidden gems featuring black sand beaches. There you can take in the beautiful view and relax, maybe have a few drinks, and snorkel if you like. You will return to Tamarindo on a different path with spectacular views.
Tamarindo Buggy Tour
3 Hour to Secluded Beach
2 Seater (1 Driver/1 Passenger) – $210
4 Seater (1 Driver/up to 3 Passengers: $230
Private Tour: $290 per vehicle
Pick up Location and Tour Times
Meeting Point in Tamarindo: Utopia https://goo.gl/maps/r72c5Tbxc6goGxwCA
Hacienda Pinilla/JW Mariott 8:30 am & 1:30 pm ($60 fee per booking up to 4 people)
Playa Grande Hotels, Condos, Houses: 8:30 am & 1:30 pm ($60 fee per booking up to 4 people)
W, Westin & Reserva Conchal & Brasilito Hotels, Condos, Houses: 8:30 am & 1:30 pm ($60 fee per booking up to 4 people)
Playa Flamingo & Potrero Hotels, Condos, Houses: 8:30 am & 1:30 pm ($60 fee per booking up to 4 people)
- Must be 16 years old with a valid drivers license to drive the UTVs, otherwise, you must ride as a passenger on the back of a driver.
- We operate this tour rain or shine! If weather is severe, we may cancel and you will be given a refund or you may reschedule
- Please Bring Credit Card, License, Sunscreen, Clothes that can get dirty
- You may cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before start of the tour.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours before the start of the tour will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationTamarindo, Langosta, JW Marriott, Conchal, Poterero, Flamingo, Grande
Dress CodeCredit Card, Driver's License, Sunscreen, Insect Repellent, clothes that can get dirty
Not IncludedLunchRound Trip TransportationSnacks
Tamarindo, Costa Rica