Tamarindo ATV Zipline Tour
The BEST Tamarindo ATV Zipline Tour
Tamarindo ATV Zipline Tour – A perfect tour for both beginners and experienced drivers, riding an ATV ride off-road gives you the ultimate opportunity to see the forest the Guanacaste Province is known for, as well as the chance to see native wildlife such as monkeys, iguanas, and many birds. Then start flying through the jungle one the famous Congo Trail course featuring 11 Zipline Cables and 3 Hanging Bridges
Single: $120 Double (Driver & Passenger): $160
Tamarindo ATV Zipline Tour
This 3.5-hour Atv Zipline Combo is the most adventurous and exhilarating way to explore the natural beauty that Costa Rica is famous for.
After a brief instruction of how to drive the ATVS safely at the start point in Brasilito, you will start on your adventure through the dry forest mountains and small towns that lie within the legendary Guanacaste region, spotting local wildlife such as Howler Monkeys, Coatis, Iguanas, exotic birds, and much more!
Once arriving to the Congo Trail zipline start point, you will put on your harnesses and start flying through the jungle! This zipline course features 11 Zipline Cables, 3 Hanging Bridges and 2 resting stations with water. You will then head back on ATVs through back trails to our start point, and then taken back to your hotel.
Must be 16 years old with a valid drivers license to drive the ATVs, otherwise, you must ride as a passenger on the back of a driver. 5 Years old minimum to ride as a passenger.
Free pick up from all Hotels, Condos, and Private Houses in Langosta/Tamarindo, Conchal, Brasilito, Flamingo, Potrero area 15-30 minutes before tour time. Contact us for your exact pick up time.
Tour Times and Pick Up Locations
Free Pick up from Hotels, Houses, Condos in Tamarindo, Langosta, Conchal, Grande, and Flamingo
Tour Times: 8:30 am & 12:30 PM
3.5 Hour Duration
$15 extra per person from JW Marriott
Pick up is 15-30 minutes before tour start time, please contact us to confirm your exact pick up time.
- Must be 16 years old with a valid drivers license to drive the ATVs, otherwise, you must ride as a passenger on the back of a driver.
- We operate this tour rain or shine! If weather is severe, we may cancel and you will be given a refund or you may reschedule
- Please note that the minimum for the tour is 2 people. If you are a single traveler please contact us for availability.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before start of the tour.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of the tour will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationPinilla, Tamarindo, Langosta, Grande, Conchal, Flamingo, Potrero
Departure Time8:30 am, 12:30 pm
Dress CodeSecure Close-toed Shoes, Sunscreen, Insect Repellent
Not IncludedLunchRound Trip TransportationSnacks