Marlin del Rey Catamaran Sunset Cruise
You will love this sunset cruise from Tamarindo or Playas del Coco! The Marlin Del Rey is a 66-foot sailing catamaran that has no match for size, comfort or service. This half day tour includes open bar, snorkeling, music, food, and an incredible view of the Pacific Coast sunset.Book online now!
You will love this sunset cruise from Tamarindo or Playas del Coco! The Marlin Del Rey is a 66-foot sailing catamaran that has no match for size, comfort or service. Capable of reaching speeds of 25 knots under sail, the Marlin Del Rey has the power to travel farther and faster than any other boat in Central America.
Glide along Costa Rica’s Gold Coast while passing some of Guanacaste’s exotic bays, white sand beaches, and tropical jungles. Gaze off the bow with a cold tropical drink, prepared and served by our crew, as you scan the seas for dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish, or even a breaching whale.
Stop in a tranquil bay, drop anchor and frolic in the blue Pacific. Snorkel in the bay or run down the deserted white sand beach while the ever helpful crew prepares a feast of BBQ chicken, yellow Spanish rice, fruit, chips, black bean puree, pico de gallo, and homemade chocolate chip cookies.
As the Marlin del Rey Sailing Catamarans set sail, hear the waves slide along the giant catamaran as the sun sets, illuminating the clouds left in the sky. Bring your camera and capture the moments everyone throughout the world talks about when on board the Marlin del Rey Sailing Catamaran.
Included: Snorkel Gear, Food, Open Bar
Tamarindo: 1:15 PM @ El Chiringuito Restaurant on the Beach
Playas del Coco: 1:15 PM @ Claudio & Gloria Restaurant on the Beach
- You can rent a Go Pro from us for $40/day – option available at checkout
- We operate this tour rain or shine! If weather is severe, we may cancel and you will be given a refund or you may reschedule
- Please note that the minimum for the morning tour is 15 people. If we do not reach this minimum we will reach out to you to reschedule.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before start of the tour.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of the tour will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationTamarindo Beach & Playas del Coco Beach
Departure Time1:15 PM
Return Time5:30 PM
Dress CodeBathing suit, towel, sunscreen
Tamarindo, Costa Rica