Mambo Combo Rappel & Rafting Arenal
Mambo Combo Rappel & Rafting Tour – Arenal Volcano National Park
Get a perfect taste of the mountainside wilds around the Arenal Volcano in one crazy fun combo of two exciting sports: waterfall rappelling and whitewater rafting. You will be guided by professional guides and be provided with the highest quality safety equipment. All you have to do is sit back, relax, and prepare yourself for the adventure of a lifetime!
Rates per person
Shared Tour: 155 + 8%
Private Tour: 263 + 8%
Hotel list & Pick Up Times:
SELF DRIVE: Meet us at Desafio Mambo Combo at 7:00 am
Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa: 6:30 am
Manoa, Nayara, Mountain Paradise: 06:40 am
Eco Arenal, Noahs Forest: 6:50 am
San Bosco, Poshpacker: 6:55 am
These times are an approximate, we’ll send you the exact pick up time once the reservation is confirmed
Mambo Combo Rappel & Rafting Arenal Tour
Spend the morning rappeling down pounding waterfalls that are up to 200 feet high. Feel like a tropical bird while free-falling. Laugh and squeal as loud as you want while jumping into pools of the Lost Canyon’s pure water. La Fortuna canoyning at its best!
Indulge in river tracing along the canyon, down-climbing the canyon walls and scrambling over river boulders through what we call “mother nature’s obstacle course”
Trek briefly up through the rainforest to refuel with a light early lunch or late breakfast at the Canyon House. Take in the gorgeous mountainside flora and fauna during the Desafio Jungle Limo ride to the Rio Balsa
Hold on tight for the thrilling Class 2 and 3 rapids of Rio Balsa – considered one of the top rivers for rafting in Costa Rica!
Now you can brag to your freinds that you’ve been rafting AND canyoning in Costa Rica!
Dig in to a Costa Rican style lunch at an authentic rural restaurant
Head back to your hotel in our air-conditioned vans with FREE WiFi
- We have created these fun COMBO tours to help you economize time and money on your vacation – we will coordinate your tour pick-ups and drop-offs and in some COMBOS, you may have a short break back at your hotel to take a breather before the next tour. Please keep your itinerary with you so you are aware of your COMBO logistics.
- For cancelation with less than 90 days, the penalization will be 25%.
- With less than 60 days the penalization will be 50%.
- With less than 45 days the penalization will be 100%.
- For cancellations, due to COVID-19, the payment is not refundable but the amount paid is a long life deposit, which means that can be used in a future reservation. (including the current tax at the time)
Departure/Return LocationHotels in Fortuna & Nuevo Arenal
Departure Time7:00 AM
Return Time3:00 PM
Dress CodeSecure shoes clothes to get wet in, a change of clothes for after the rafting tour.
IncludedGuideLunchRound Trip TransportationWater
Light Early Lunch or Breakfast
Off to the Rio Balsa
Back to the Hotel
Arenal Volcano National Park, Costa Rica