Flamingo ATV Zipline Tour
The BEST Flamingo ATV Zipline Tour
Flamingo ATV Zipline Tour – A perfect tour for both beginners and experienced drivers, riding an ATV ride off-road gives you the ultimate opportunity to see the forest surrounding Flamingo, as well as the chance to see native wildlife such as monkeys, iguanas, and many birds. You will also see incredible views of the coastline including secluded, pristine beaches.
Single: $120 Double (Driver & Passenger): $170
Flamingo ATV Zipline Tour Itinerary
Set out to explore Flamingo-Tamarindo forest and mountains on this 3.5-hour Atv Zipline Tour . Drive through the small surf towns which lie within the legendary Guanacaste región. This tour provides an exhilarating and adventurous way to explore the natural beauty that Flamingo Beach and Tamarindo Beach is known for.
You will also be able to appreciate the forest from the canopy tour of the trees formed of cables as long as 500 meters.
We have 7 cables of different lengths, 2 suspension bridges and a tree climb for those who look for more adrenaline. Visit us to enjoy an unforgettable tour in Tamarindo beach.
Ideal for ages 4 and up, this family experience is a wonderful addition to your Costa Rica vacation. What are you waiting for? Book your tour today and enjoy the adventure tours we offer right here in Flamingo Beach!
To end this tour we will return with our ATVs to the departure point Huacas Town
Must be 16 years old with a valid drivers license to drive the ATVs, otherwise, you must ride as a passenger on the back of a driver.
Tour Times and Pick Up Locations
Free Pick up from Hotels, Houses, Condos in Tamarindo, Langosta, Conchal, Grande, and Flamingo
2 Hour Mountain Tour: 7:30 am, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm
$15 extra per person from JW Marriott
Pick up times may vary due to tides & pick up location. Please contact us to verify your pick up time.
- Must be 16 years old with a valid drivers license to drive the ATVs, otherwise, you must ride as a passenger on the back of a driver.
- We operate this tour rain or shine! If weather is severe, we may cancel and you will be given a refund or you may reschedule
- Please note that the minimum for the tour is 2 people. If you are a single traveler please contact us for availability.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before start of the tour.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of the tour will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationPinilla, Tamarindo, Langosta, Grande, Conchal, Flamingo, Potrero
Departure Time7:30 am, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm
Dress CodeSecure Close-toed Shoes, Sunscreen, Insect Repellent
Not IncludedLunchRound Trip TransportationSnacks