Costa Rica Honeymoon Luxury Package
Costa Rica Honeymoon Luxury Package – Beach & Rainforest
The Ulitimate Costa Rica Honeymoon Luxury Package – An exhilarating 10 days and 9 nights in Costa Rica experiencing the best adventures and top luxury hotels that Costa Rica has to offer. The experiences of a lifetime – ziplining through the rainforest canopy, hiking on a volcano, viewing local wildlife, an adventurous ATV ride through the jungle, a sailing cruise with the ultimate view of the some of Pacific’s most incredible sunsets, and soak in the world-famous hot springs of Costa Rica. The ultimate romantic getaway!
Costa Rica Honeymoon Pricing
January 11 – April 30, 2021 – $7,200
May 1 – August 30, 2021 – $5,600
Pricing is for 2 People – Includes all taxes
Costa Rica Honeymoon Luxury Package
Full Itinerary with Photos
Day 1 – Arrival at Airport
Welcome to Costa Rica! Land at the Liberia International Airport (LIR) where a shuttle will be waiting with your name on a card to take you to world famous hotel The Springs Resort & Hot Springs at Arenal Volcano, Costa Rica. Featuring a spectacular view of the Arenal Volcano, natural hot and cold springs, five unique dining experiences, and an impressive full-service Spa, The Springs Resort and Spa at Arenal promises to overwhelm you in every aspect of quality, service and design in the Honeymoon Suite.
Day 2 – Mambo Combo Rappel & Raft!
The top adventure tour in Costa Rica for anyone seeking thrills in the environs of the mighty Arenal Volcano! Spend the morning rappeling down pounding waterfalls that are up to 200 feet high and jumping into pools of the Lost Canyon. Indulge in river tracing along the canyon, down-climbing the canyon walls and scrambling over river boulders through what we call “mother nature’s obstacle course”. Trek briefly up through the rainforest to refuel with a light early lunch or late breakfast at the Canyon House. After lunch, take in the gorgeous mountainside flora and fauna during the ride to the Rio Balsa. Hold on tight for the thrilling Class 2 and 3 rapids of Rio Balsa – considered one of the top rivers for rafting in Costa Rica!
Day 3 – ATV Volcano Tour:
Take an adrenaline-filled ride through the tropical rain forest for an experience you will never forget on this volcano ATV tour! You’ll be crossing rivers, getting plenty muddy and ride through the jungle for two-action-packed hours of fun and adventure!
Day 4 – Private transfer to Monteverde Cloud Forest
Check into Chira Luxury Glamping Resort. The honeymoon suite features a BBQ Grill, private deck, an outdoor hot tub, and panoramic all glass shower, equipped kitchen.
Day 5 – Selvatura Extreme Ziplining & Hanging Bridges Combo
Here you will experience the high adventure canopy ziplining that includes rappelling, tarzan swing, and the superman cable looking into the beautiful valleys of the Monteverde Cloud Forest. The Tree Top Walkways consist of a 1.8-mile (3-kilometer) trail that crosses through the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Here visitors will walk on eight different bridges with various lengths. Lunch is provided.
Day 6 – Coffee and Night Walk Tour
A perfect blend of coffee tradition and wildlife adventure in Monteverde. Learning about the whole coffee process and nature exploring the forest is very different from a daytime, at night we can be spectators of the wonderful concert that is performed jointly by several species of frogs and hundreds of insects while witnessing the ephemeral artworks painted by fireflies.
Day 7 – Transfer to Tamarindo Beach
One of the most beautiful swimming and surfing beaches on the Costa Rican Pacific coast. You will stay in a private beachfront bungalow at award winning Capitan Suizo hotel featuring a gorgeous swimming pool and spa.
Day 8 – Sunset Cruise on Catamaran
Take an afternoon on a 66-foot sailing catamaran that has no match for size, comfort or service. This half day tour includes open bar, snorkeling, music, food, and an incredible view of the Pacific Coast sunset. An absolute must do trip on any Costa Rica Honeymoon!
Day 9 – Rincon de la Vieja Volcano
You’ll take a day trip to Rincon de la Vieja Volcano where you can choose from either the Volcano Adventure Combo with ziplining, horseback riding, river tubing, full buffet lunch, hot springs, and volcanic mud bath. Or the National Park Nature Combo with a moderate 2-hour hike where you will see wildlife and volcanic activity, have a visit to Oropendola Waterfall where you can swim in the blue lagoon, eat a typical Costa Rican lunch, and then relax hot springs and enjoy a volcanic mud bath.
Day 10: Private Transfer to Liberia (LIR) Airport
You may modify this Costa Rica Honeymoon itinerary if you would like, please email us at email@example.com with your date & activity change requests to receive a quote.
- 9 Nights Luxury Accommodation
- All Tour Entrance fees w/ Transportation
- Round Trip Private Airport Transfers
- Private Transfers to Each Destination
- All Taxes & Fees
- 24 Hour Customer Service Line During your Travels
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Must sign waivers for some tours
- Please let the local tour operator know if you are unable to proceed with an activity to provide alternatives if applicable
- Some adventure tours have ages, height, weight and health restrictions
- Must be 18 years or older to check-in at hotels
- Credit card and valid ID is required upon hotel check-in
- All hotels or activities providers selected and offered on this tour may be changed at any time & for any reason by the local tour operator
- Most tours operate rain or shine! On rare occasions an activity may be cancelled and you will be given a credit or given a refund.
- Hotel accommodations are based on availability. If our selected hotels are not available for your dates, we will give you alternatives that you must approve before we confirm your package.
- Your full itinerary will be sent to you a week before your arrival with details including hotel confirmation numbers, where to be, what time, and what to bring for each activity and transfer.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 30 Days before start of a tour package
- Cancellations less than 30 Days before the start of the tour will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.