Costa Rica Adventure Package Beach & Rainforest
Costa Rica Adventure Package – Beach & Rainforest
Costa Rica Adventure Package – Beach & Rainforest – An exhilarating 8 days and 7 nights in Costa Rica experiencing the best adventures that Costa Rica has to offer. Included is an ATV tour on white sand beaches, extreme ziplining through the Monteverde Cloud Forest, river tubing down Rio Colorado, Rappelling through the canyons of Arenal Volcano, and much more! The package includes all transfers to and from the airport and in between destinations. You will stay in some of the best hotels in Costa Rica that offer a delicious breakfast. Pura Vida!
Rates per 2 people
Low Season: $3173 + taxes
Apr 1 – June 30 / Sept 1 – Dec 14
High Season: $3510 + taxes
Jan 3 – Mar 23 / July 1 – Aug 31
Peak Season: $3833 + taxes
Dec 15 to Jan 2 / Mar 24 – Mar 31
Ages 7 and Up – A minimum of 2 people per booking required
Costa Rica Adventure Package – Beach & Rainforest
8 Day Itinerary
Day 1: Welcome to Costa Rica! Land at the Liberia International Airport (LIR) where a shuttle will be waiting with your name on a sign to take you to the Wyndham Tamarindo Resort, just an hour from the airport.
Day 2: Once you’ve finished enjoying the amazing buffet breakfast at Wyndham Tamarindo, you will be picked up for your 3 hour ATV Beach Tour to some of the most beauitiful beaches on the Guanacaste Coast. Ride through the hills and discover some hidden gems surrounding Tamarindo for 3 hours while viewing monkeys, birds and iguanas before reaching the famous Conchal Beach. Your tour guide will allow you a little time to jump in the water, if you would like. Here you will be offered some fresh fruit and water to recharge for your ride back to base.
Day 3: You will be picked up from the Wyndham Tamarindo in the morning and taken to Hacienda Guachipelin for the best all-day adventure combo on the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. The day includes a ziplining course with 11 cables, a rappel, tarzan swing across the canyon, and a rock climbing wall. You will then prepare for 30 minutes of horseback riding to the Colorado River. After horseback riding, you will start down the river in your own tube for 3.1 miles (5 kilometers). It is a great combination with some small rapids and calm sections to float and enjoy the scenery. After a buffet lunch, you will end the day at the Rio Negro hot springs where you can relax in any of 10 different pools and do a volcanic mud bath.
Day 4: Free day at your leisure to relax.
Day 5: Just after breakfast, you will be picked up and be taken to the Arenal Volcano where you will stay at Los Lagos Resort & Hot Springs where you can have dinner and relax in the beautiful pools. Los Lagos is an exclusive Volcano Resort with 1050 acres of tropical forest and wide landscapes featuring a spectacular view to Arenal Volcano, tropical gardens with butterflies, frogs and more. The hotel includes a luxury spa facing a primary forest and water. The hot springs consist of 4 larger pools with natural hot waters, swim up bars, slides and many other smaller pools.
Day 6: You will be picked up from your hotel after breakfast and spend the morning rappeling down pounding waterfalls that are up to 200 feet high. Feel like a tropical bird while free-falling. Laugh and squeal as loud as you want while jumping into pools of the Lost Canyon’s pure water. La Fortuna canyoning at its best! Indulge in river tracing along the canyon, down-climbing the canyon walls and scrambling over river boulders through what we call “mother nature’s obstacle course”. Trek briefly up through the rainforest to refuel with a light early lunch or late breakfast. After lunch, you will take the scenic route to Monteverde Cloud Forest by Taxi – Boat – Taxi. Take in the gorgeous mountainside flora and fauna during the hourney to check in at your next hotel, El Establo.
Day 7: You will be picked up and taken to Selvatura Park. Here you will experience the high adventure canopy zip lining that includes rappelling, tarzan swing, and the superman cable looking into the beautiful valleys of the Monteverde Cloud Forest. The Tree Top Walkways consist of a 1.8-mile (3-kilometer) trail that crosses through the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Here visitors will walk on eight different bridges with various lengths. Lunch is provided.
Day 8: Departure day. A private airport transportation will arrive to pick you up from your hotel in Monteverde and take you to LIR Airport for your flight.
You may modify this itinerary if you would like, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your date & activity change requests to receive a quote.
- Lunch or Dinner
Where to Meet
LIR Airport – Please provide your flight information after booking to email@example.com
If you are flying into a different airport, let us know and we will arrange transport from there. This may incur additional fees.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Must sign waivers for some tours
- Please let the local tour operator know if you are unable to proceed with an activity to provide alternatives if applicable
- Some adventure tours have ages, height, weight and health restrictions
- Must be 18 years or older to check-in at hotels or have a responsible adult for this tour
- Credit card and valid ID is required upon hotel check-in
- All hotels or activities providers selected and offered on this tour may be changed at any time & for any reason by the local tour operator
- Most tours operate rain or shine! On rare occasions an activity may be cancelled and you will be given a credit or given a refund.
- Transfers may be in shared or private shuttles in air conditioned vans, depending on availability
- Hotel accommodations are based on availability. If our selected hotels are not available for your dates, we will give you alternatives that you must approve before we confirm your package.
- Your full itinerary will be sent to you a week before your arrival with details including hotel confirmation numbers, where to be, what time, and what to bring for each activity and transfer.
- 60+ days prior to departure – 10% of the total itinerary cost.
- 60-45 days prior to the departure – 50% of the total itinerary cost.
- 45-0 days prior to departure – 100% of the total itinerary cost.
IncludedBreakfastEntrance to National ParkGuideLunchRound Trip TransportationWater
Not IncludedBeerKayakOpen BarPaddleboardSnacksSnorkeling
Day 1: Transfer for Tamarindo Beach
Day 2: Tamarindo ATV Mountain Tour
Day 3: Guachipelin Adventure Combo on Rincon de la Vieja Volcano
Day 4: Tamarindo Free Day
Day 5: Transfer to Arenal Volcano - Hot Springs
Day 6: Waterfall Canyoning & Transfer to Monteverde
Day 7: Cloud Forest Ziplining & Hanging Bridges
Day 8: Transfer to Airport
Adventure Highlights of Costa Rica