Congo Trail ATV Tour
A perfect tour for both beginners and experienced drivers, riding an ATV ride off-road gives you the ultimate opportunity to see the forest surrounding the Gulf of Papagayo. Take off on ATVs across four beautiful beaches, up into the scenic mountains where you will experience the forest on the ATV Congo Trail.Book online now!
Single: $65 Double (Driver & Passenger): $85
Drive to location or +$10 transport per person
Upon arriving at the Congo Trail tour base, you will be given helmet and goggles and a 15 minute instruction lesson on how to operate the Honda semi-automatic ATVS. If you haven’t ever driven an ATV before, don’t worry! They are very easy and the crew will make sure you are comfortable driving before setting off on the tour. After everyone has been though the safety and operational orientation, everyone will begin driving off into the forest surrounding Tamarindo, heading to the first beach.
Be prepared to get dirty! You will drive through the beautiful tropical forest surrounding Tamarindo where you will most likely see monkeys, iguanas, and more hanging out in the trees! After riding through the back trails with stunning views of the Gulf of Papagayo, you will continue to more pristine beaches Here you can swim in the crystal blue waters, relax on the beach, and view monkeys nearby. These beaches are hidden gems off the beaten path in Guanacaste that few get to see while they are here. After the last beach, we will head back to the Congo Trail tour base. Don’t wear anything white! It will never be white again! 🙂
Must be 16 years old with a valid drivers license to drive the ATVs, otherwise, you must ride as a passenger on the back of a driver.
Meet at Congo Trail at your selected tour time – 8:30 am, 10:30 am, 1:30 am, 3:30 pm
Pick up from the following areas for $10 per person:
- RIU Guanacaste
- RIU Palace
- Villas Sol
- Occidental Papagayo
- El Mangroove
- Secrets Papagayo
- Four Seasons
- Planet Hollywood
- & Other Hotels in Playa Ocotal, Playas del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Playa Panama
Pick up times may vary based on pick up location. Please contact us to verify your pick up time.
- Must be 16 years old with a valid drivers license to drive the ATVs, otherwise, you must ride as a passenger on the back of a driver.
- We operate this tour rain or shine! If weather is severe, we may cancel and you will be given a refund or you may reschedule
- Please note that the minimum for the tour is 2 people. If you are a single traveler please contact us for availability.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before start of the tour.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of the tour will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationCongo Trail - Pick up from RIU Guanacaste/Palace, Planet Hollywood, Bosque del Mar, El Mangroove, Villa Sol, Occidental Grand, Secrets Papagayo, Playas del Coco Hotels available for $10 per person
Departure Time8:30 am, 10:30 am, 1:30 am, 3:30 pm
Dress CodeSecure Close-toed Shoes, Sunscreen, Insect Repellent
Not IncludedHotel Pick up & Drop OffLunch
Artola, Costa Rica