Blue Dolphin Sunset Cruise
An afternoon on the Blue Dolphin 40′ Catamaran with open bar, food, snorkeling, kayaking, with an incredible Pacific Sunset at the end of the cruise. The boat is packed with amenities including trampolines for sunning and lounging, a shaded main salon, fresh water shower, a clean restroom, well maintained snorkel gear, kayaks and a stairway to the sea.Book online now!
Adults $85 Children: Ages 6-11 $42.50 Ages 0-5 Free
This sunset cruise in Tamarindo is one of the best activities to do while in Tamarindo! The Blue Dolphin is a custom built 40-foot sailing catamaran specifically designed to be the ultimate in day charters. Moored in the bay off Playa Tamarindo in Guanacaste, Costa Rica, the boat is packed with amenities including trampolines for sunning and lounging, a shaded main salon, fresh water shower, a clean restroom, well maintained snorkel gear, kayaks and a stairway to the sea. There is plenty of space to relax and an open boat layout
The signature Blue Dolphin experience departs daily from Tamarindo. The tour allows time for a little of everything. You will be able to enjoy the exhilarating performance of a catamaran, lounge in the sun, use our kayaks, and swim in the warm tropical water while spotting dolphin, rays and reef fish. Our friendly, professional crew will ensure your comfort and safety during this spectacular journey along the Guanacaste Costa Rica coast, a trip you’ll be sure to remember.
- Open Bar
Don’t worry if you’re not staying in Tamarindo you can still enjoy our tour as well be glad to assist you in arranging transportation from the Westin Conchal and JW Marriott, just let us know in advance.
12:45 PM @ El Chiringuito Restaurant on the Beach, Tamarindo
- You can rent a Go Pro from us for $40/day – option available at checkout
- We operate this tour rain or shine! If weather is severe, we may cancel and you will be given a refund or you may reschedule
- Please note that the minimum for the tour is 6 people. If we do not reach this minimum we will reach out to you to reschedule.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before start of the tour.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of the tour will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationEl Chiringuito Restaurant, Tamarindo Beach
Departure Time12:45 PM
Return Time6:00 PM
Dress CodeBathing suit, towel, sunscreen
Tamarindo, Costa Rica