Antares Gourmet Sunset Cruise
An amazing sunset cruise from Tamarindo, you’ll set sail for the afternoon on an 80-foot Schooner with open bar, 6 gourmet courses, live music, snorkeling and swimming. The boat has large bean bag chairs so that you can get comfortable while servers bring you amazing food and drinks the entire afternoon until sunset
Meeting outside of El Chiringuito Restaurant at 12:45pm, Tamarindo’s Antares Schooner Sailing Ship sets sail from Tamarindo beach Costa Rica, weather permitting. You will be transferred to the boat on a dingy from the restaurant. When boarding the boat you can settle in a comfortable large bean bag chair that aligns with the sides of the boat.
As the boat begins to set sail, you will enjoy 6 gourmet courses prepared fresh from the on board Chef. Open Bar is available throughout the cruise (beer, wine, cocktails). Head for Playa Huevo, and upon arrival, you can go snorkeling, swimming, go to the beach, or just relax on the boat. The food courses are as much organic produce as possible and also add a variety of known as superfoods.
Accommodating vegetarians or people with food intolerences is not a problem and will need to be advised at the time of booking. The Chef typically prepares a tofu salad, veggie ceviche, a salmon plate and a curry soup with veggies, coconut milk, ginger and secret spices.
While the boat anchors for an hour, you will have the option to snorkel, swim or paddleboard. All equipment is included. Then you will set sail for Playa Tamarindo, enjoying the amazing sunset and arrive back on the beach just before dark, around 6:00pm
- Open Bar
- 5 Gourmet Small Plates
- Live Music
12:45 PM @ El Chiringuito Restaurant on the Beach, Tamarindo
- You can rent a Go Pro from us for $40/day – option available at checkout
- We operate this tour rain or shine! If weather is severe, we may cancel and you will be given a refund or you may reschedule
- Please note that the minimum for the tour is 6 people. If we do not reach this minimum we will reach out to you to reschedule.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before start of the tour.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of the tour will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationEl Chiringuito Restaurant, Tamarindo Beach
Departure Time12:45 PM
Return Time6:00 PM
Dress CodeBathing suit, towel, sunscreen
Tamarindo, Costa Rica