Albatros Tamarindo Sailing Cruise
Enjoy the best Tamarindo Sailing Tour!
Meeting outside of El Chiringuito Restaurant at 12:45pm, Tamarindo’s Albatros 88′ Gulet Schooner, the ‘Rolls Royce’ of the seas, sets sail from Tamarindo Beach, Costa Rica daily. You will board small panga boat that takes you to the ship, anchored in Tamarindo Bay. Open bar, gourmet food, music, snorkeling, swiming, gorgeous sunsets, life doesn’t get any better than an evening on Albatros with friends an family!
Albatros Tamarindo Sailing Sunset Cruise Itinerary
Meeting outside of El Chiringuito Restaurant at 12:45pm, Tamarindo’s Albatros 88′ Gulet Schooner, the ‘Rolls Royce’ of the seas, sets sail from Tamarindo Beach, Costa Rica daily. You will board small panga boat that takes you to the ship, anchored in Tamarindo Bay.
While the boat anchors for an hour, you will have the option to snorkel, swim or kayak. All equipment is included. Then you will set sail back to Playa Tamarindo, enjoying the amazing sunset, arriving just before dark, around 6:00 pm.
As the boat begins to set sail, you will enjoy 5 gourmet courses prepared fresh from the on board Chef. Open bar is available throughout the cruise (beer, wine, cocktails). Head for Playa Huevo, and upon arrival you can go snorkeling, swimming, walk the beach, or just relax on the boat. The food courses are sourced from as much organic produce as possible.
Accommodating vegetarians or people with food intolerences is not a problem and will need to be advised at the time of booking. The Chef typically prepares a tropical salad, bruschetta, fruit kebab, a carbonara pasta, and a decadant chocolate dessert.
- Open Bar
- Gourmet Costa Rican Lunch
- Live Music
- Kayaks to Share
12:45 PM @ El Chiringuito Restaurant on the Beach, Tamarindo
- We operate this tour rain or shine! If weather is severe, we may cancel and you will be given a refund or you may reschedule
- Please note that the minimum for the tour is 6 people. If we do not reach this minimum we will reach out to you to reschedule.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before start of the tour.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of the tour will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge. Extreme cases are taken into consideration.
Departure/Return LocationEl Chiringuito Restaurant, Tamarindo Beach
Departure Time12:45 PM
Return Time6:00 PM
Dress CodeBathing suit, towel, sunscreen
Tamarindo, Costa Rica