Welcome to Costa Rica! Land at the Liberia International Airport (LIR) where a shuttle will be waiting with your name on a card to take you to the Esplendor in Tamarindo, Costa Rica, just an hour from the airport.
Once you’ve finished enjoying the amazing buffet breakfast at Esplendor Resort, meet in Tamarindo to prepare for an ATV tour. Ride through the hills and beaches for two hours while viewing monkeys and iguanas. Return to Tamarindo on a different path while getting spectacular views of mountains and coastline.
You will be picked up from the Esplendor in the morning and taken to Hacienda Guachipelin for the best all-day adventure combo on Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. The day includes a ziplining course with 11 cables, a rappel, tarzan swing across the canyon, and a rock climbing wall. You will then prepare for 30 minutes of horseback riding to the Colorado River. You will start down the river in your own tube for 3.1 miles (5 kilometers) and float and admire the scenery. After a buffet lunch, end the day at the Rio Negro hot springs where you can relax in any of 10 different pools and do a volcanic mud bath.
Free day at your leisure to relax.
Just after breakfast, you will be picked up and be take to Arenal Volcano where you will stay at Arenal Volcano Inn and be taken to the famous The Springs Hot Springs where you will have dinner and relax in the beautiful pools.
You will be picked up from your hotel after breakfast and be taken to rappel down huge waterfalls, jumping into pools, zipping your way down on guided rappels, river tracing along the canyon, climbing down the canyon walls and river boulders, and hiking up through the rainforest. After lunch, you will take the scenic route to Monteverde Cloud Forest, Taxi – Boat – Taxi and check in to your hotel, El Establo
You will be picked up and taken to Selvatura Park. Here you will experience the high adventure canopy zip lining that includes rappelling, tarzan swing, and the superman cable looking into the beautiful valleys of the Monteverde Cloud Forest. The Tree Top Walkways consist of a 1.8-mile (3-kilometer) trail that crosses through the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Here visitors will walk on eight different bridges with various lengths. Lunch is provided.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Monteverde and be taken to LIR Airport for your flight.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Must sign waivers
- Please let the local tour operator know if you are unable to proceed with an activity to provide alternatives if applicable
- Some adventure tours have ages, height, weight and health restrictions
- Must be 18 years or older to check-in at hotels or have a responsible adult for this tour
- Credit card and valid ID is required upon hotel check-in
- All hotels or activities providers selected and offered on this tour may be changed at any time & for any reason by the local tour operator
- Preferred airport is Guanacaste (LIR)
- Package Cancellation Policy:
- 30 Days before Package commences – 100% Cancellation Fee
- 30 – 90 Days before Package commences – 50% Cancellation Fee
- More than 90 Days before Package commences – 0% Cancellation Fee